My name is Arnau Abella. I’m a software engineer based in Barcelona (Spain). I have been developing software profesionally since 2017 and graduated as M.Sc. in Computer Science (“Distributed Complex Event Recognition”) at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya in 2022.
- Payment gateway
- Real-time Open Street Maps TSP engine
- Knowledge management system for museums & private collections
- Smartphone as remote controller for industrial cold rooms
Open source & personal projects:
- Author: CPP-lang, rbst, floorplanning, parsing-by-example, and twitch game
- Contributor: prometheus-port
- Talks: Parallelism and Concurrency in Haskell
- Author: better-default-derive, toy_atm
- Author: equality, and DCORE
- Contributor: fs2, and scala-pet-store
- Talks: Generic Programming in Scala with Shapeless, and Lenses in Scala with Monacle
- Python: Stroke Prediction
- C++: Box Wrapping Problem
- Agda: Programming Language Foundation in Agda (Solutions)
- Arch Linux1
- BSc in Computer Science at Facultat d’Informàtica de Barcelona (FIB).
- MSc in Computer Science at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
About my home office:
- I have been working remotely for over 6 years.
- I usually work from home for better productivity. You can find my current setup below.
- My laptop, a Thinkpad p14s, is always ready for any activity outside my home.